Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Beauty Expo

I am not edgy. I don't spend hours doing my hair every morning. I don't have a random streak of pink in my hair. I don't wear 4 inch heels. My makeup is simple. Do I even have a style?

All the people who walked through the beauty expo had a fashion statement that they were trying to make, ranging from the gay guy in leopard spotted heels, to the two girls with rainbow colored hair.

It was a museum of beautiful people. Wow, there really are a lot of beautiful people out in the world. I didn't believe that. But, girls there is a huge competition, so I better start creating a style of my own.

But for now, I am happy with my simple brown hair, my mediocre makeup skills, my small makeup bag, my sandals, and my lanky arms.

p.s. The entire time I fantasized about cutting my hair like Victoria Beckam except leave one strand long and dye it pink. The rest of my hair would be brown and purple. I would straighten it everyday and I would wear deep purple and pink makeup with metallic leggings and 4 inch heels.

Now that would make a statement.

No comments: