Tuesday, April 21, 2009

night

Night is a very strange thing. I seem to be less happy at night for reasons beyond my understanding.

It's the time when people are sleeping or dreaming of sleeping or dreaming while their sleeping. Or people could be up all night saying they are sleeping but in actuality they are daydreaming when they really should be sleepdreaming. That probably makes no sense.

Night is the time to catch up, to relax, to cleanse yourself, to eat randomly because you are bored. I don't think any other time of day requires so many activities. Night enables sleep, fear, worry, frustration, paranoia, and other absurd feelings you may think of right when you lay your head down on your pillow.

I like light not dark. Yet I love sleeping. Maybe that's why I love naps because then I have sleeping with the sun out and those are my two favorite things.

I don't want to go to bed, but my sister keeps pestering me about my typing. I don't like sharing a room with her.

Goodnight my friends who cannot sleep all over the world.
(one in particular)

No comments: