Monday, August 31, 2009

3rd night

okay before i start to vent, first i'm going to do a pluses and minuses chart

(+)
______
practically 80% white
gorgeous men
freedom to eat what you want
sleep at anytime you want
a lot of people, so if you get sick of someone..go hang out with someone else
very good professors so far
really really nice gym andd free!


(-)
_____
boys don't acknowledge you unless you are wearing short shorts n tight shirts
campus is so huge i already have blisters on my feet
i don't have snacks
i have only met one genuinely nice guy so far, and that's cuz he has a gf and is not just trying to hook up with me
everyone is high or drunk when it hits 8:00 pm
i already arrived 30 minutes late to a class of 20 students on my first day of class
I left without saying bye (i'm so sorry, you know who you are)
my roomates boyfriend is super ugly
already had a alcohol poisoning incident, a drug bust, and an arrest just in my hall
every morning i wake up and am so angry that i'm still here

i guess that was my sort of venting...my roomate just walked in, guess it's time to go to bed.

screw college.

No comments: