Sunday, July 5, 2009

My 4th of July

quotes to remember..
"TARA! Last night I had a night dream!"
"And then there was this big herd coming toward us, and there was Fairooz"
"It's Purple Rain Bitches"
"If anyone wanted to piss off America they would tamper with fireworks on the 4th of July"
"That smoke cloud is in the shape of a penis!"

Huntington Beach is thee place to be on 4th of July. I will make it a tradition. Bike riders took up entire car lanes that the cars could not get around us. Drunk people in red white and blue sat on the house walls cheering each time someone honked at them. Random water balloons flew out of the air attempting to hit the nearby pedestrian. So much noise, so much drinking, so much joy, so manyy people! It didn't matter where you sat on the beach to watch the fireworks, but being with 4 of the most fun people in the world I knew I had the best seat in the house. I was completely mesmerized for the entire 30 minutes of the firework show. And going back to Hauge's and baking brownies and drinking milk I couldn't have asked for a better ending.

My 4th of July beats your 4th of July(=

No comments: