Friday, March 13, 2009

think think think about it


There are so many answers to this question. Let's start with my college application choices. I would have applied to NYU or Harvard if I knew I would get in. I would have tried harder in speech and debate because I knew I would have been a winner in the end. I know this is really cliche but, the first thing that popped to my head is I would run for presidency. Although, I don't think Presidents end up getting the respect they deserve, so I would rather be on Senate.

I hate how failure is always in the back of your mind. If it is either by a lover or a friend. I used to be a winner. I used to think like a winner. But, now I kind of like my own line of thinking. I mean we are all good at something, some people are much much much better singers than me, but that doesn't mean I can't' attempt to sing. Some people are just better test takers, but that doesn't mean I am not as smart as they are. Well, if you think about it, an attempt is never a fail, it's just an attempt. Live once. Carpe diem.

No comments: