Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I don't like

feeling that my blog is going to judge me/get mad at me/question me on what I write. I know this is insane, but I actually feel that if I wrote exactly what was on my mind, my blog would be offended. Perhaps furious. I don't like that. I want a place where I can share my feelings freeeely, and not be a burden. I want to thank my right brain for that. She always allows me to complain to her.

Just look away, and smile. Soon enough I will be staring at the floor, lying to myself how beautiful it is and giving false information on why I'm examining the floor.

I'm gonna stop. I don't wanna. But I'm gonna!

There is so much more out there then you could even imagine.

But, sitting here with my kitty in my lap, kissing her nose every few minutes, is where I want to be right now.

p.s. above allllll, don't ever ever ever be envious of THAT. if you want to turn into THAT, go ahead, but you will find out that THAT is not THAT great. yuck.

No comments: