Saturday, June 27, 2009

"only girl in years"




Is life really made up of moments of fate where everything happens for a reason? if so, then how come I feel like I am missing out on so many of those moments.

When it comes down to it, does happiness really depend on the timing of everything?

Why are there so many opportunities available now to be happy and I am missing them. Does that mean my fate is messed up? do I even believe in fate? if everything happens for a reason, and i keep following this path, then I don't want this fate. I want to trade my destiny with someone else's. "I want him to be in the equation" of my destiny but that's not the case and I can't do anything about it.

"Why do I have to do the right thing" while doing the ABSOLUTE wrong thing? "fuck this."

If only you knew.

"I am numb." I am going to miss you destiny.

No comments: